Wednesday 28 December 2011

msbadguyy:

Hi Freddie!! <3

Adorable! :D
Queen relaxing and strolling around the Japanese gardens of ‘Tokyo Prince Hotel’ where they had stayed then.(April 1975)
Queen in Japan, 1976










freddiebrianjohnandroger:

GUYS …

 hahaha, so funny!!! :D
Does anybody knows who’s this girl?
A day at the races :)
For one side, Roger said: “There wasn’t much sex and drugs… well, there wasn’t much drugs!”
But Steven explains: “Of course I did way too many drugs. I spent a lost week in a hotel room with Roger Taylor from Queen, and he wasn’t the only guy. The highs were incredible but the lows made you feel like someone was sucking the blood from your jugular with a straw. I sunk to my knees and lost everything, but I’m part Italian and my good old-fashioned guilt came up and I had to check in to rehab. The only way out is through.”
Roger Taylor and Steven Tyler
From stormtroopers and stilettos exhibit.
Who’s this blonde girl?
In love with that 70s Roger so hippy with long blonde hair
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
…………………………………………………………..
I want/need/love you man!

Brian May on the sofa
Roger & Debbie + Brian & Anita
Debbie Leng,Roger Taylor,Anita Dobson and Brian May
gunsqueenbeatles:

it’s really small, but just look at the pic <3

No comments:

Post a Comment